pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Massive thanks to manda's rambles for awarding me the versatile blogger award thanks for taking the time to reaad my blog xx



This award comes with some rules though and here they are…
1.
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
2. Tell us seven things about yourself
3. Award seven recently discovered new bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received the award

1. done (thanks again)

2. hmmm 7 things

1.everyear at christmas time i watch the kath and kim code, just not chrissy without watching an aussie bogan christmas movie
2. i have commitment issues (im like the man of the house ) i often start task's that i dont finish, and there are cupboards full of unfinished scrap projects (and yep having trouble finishing this lol)
3. i loooooooove the beach, i could/would never move away from the coast line
4.i have a small collection of country music that i keep well hidden from my hubby, (kasey chambers, dixie chicks)
5, when i met my hubby i had bleach blonde (beachbum) hair, i know happily sport a bruenette do
6,i have never left australia and have no real desire to travel overseas, why would i, we live in the most beautiful country
7, i despise cats they creep me out and are ignorant

ok now to award 7 other new bloggers
these women, have inspired me by reading their honest/beautiful/funny/cute post's
thankyou for sharing and inspiring me to keep going

1,the truth about mummy,
2.mummy mania,
3.gullible new parent ,
4.life with a fussy eater,
5.craftygirls
6.healthy earth healthy me
7.mypigeonpair.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much ABM. A little happy dance in being held in by lounge room in honour of you right now :O) (I can't tell you how many times I've seen that Cath and Kim special too. I lurve Kath and Kim!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! Love your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award!!! <3

    ReplyDelete