pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

my baby survived kindergarten =)

so today marks the last day of kindy for my 6 yo, after a lengthy debate over today being a mufti day (had not recieved note home) i decided to trust dylans word and sent him in his normal clothes, after all we had survived all of kindergarten without him pulling this one on me, and  as we pulled up at the school this morning i seen all the little kids run into school without school uniforms on, i turned around and apologised for not believeing him..and he just said thats ok mum we all make mistakes!!!
god im so proud of him, he has done a fabulous job this year, and enjoyed going to school, his whole attitude has changed and im looking forward to my othe baby starting next year
i can now officially call myself a school mumma =)

No comments:

Post a Comment