pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

a fabulous end to the year

Well now that chrissy and boxing day are wrapped up and what a fabulous time we had ,  its time to put away the tree and get ready for a new yr and some new resoloutions, being a yo yo dieter and on and off gym junkie i have decided that instead of just working hard for the number drop on the scales, im going to work towards changing my whole attitude towards food, and my body!!
Am i scared? hell yes!! but im even more scared of the fact that i dont feel comfortable in my own skin.
i was just uploading all the chrissy photos to the comp and realised the pnly photo im in is one i took of stephen and i of our heads lol

what new yr's resoloutions do you guys have planned?

3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. I am yet to make mine but will probably copy yours as I do have issues with weight too. Hope you had a great Christmas! (You may want to pop over my blog for my latest giveaway.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you! Sounds like a similar aim as me! all the best with it - have you looked at the boombah site? It's great.

    found you through the follow my blog club, bigwords x

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see so many other ppl on the same path as me, goodluck to you both will pop over to both your pages now xx

    ReplyDelete